If you are open to dangerous adventures in the sea with pirates, Microgaming invites you to begin your journey with the Skull Duggery slot. The main characters of the slot are desperate pirates, children of the sea. You have a chance to join the crew of the ship and chase the treasure. So if you have some dreams about a rich life and you are not afraid of a gang of thugs, just spin the reels. A bit of courage, luck, and excitement will lead to real money on your balance.
If you are ready to plunge into the gameplay, just enter the Slots.io website to be sure you can earn real cash instantly. Our slots are made by world-class companies known all around the globe. We are going to show you the rules of the game — learn them attentively and see what benefits you will receive. Go ahead!
Skull Duggery Slot Game Tutorial
The game interface is developed in blue colors. This slot is similar to fruit slot machines, but the sea is everywhere in the reels that remind about the pirate theme. You can feel yourself on the ship deck. The cells with bets per line are connected with a small trunk with gold. In the slot, you can press the key to see your payouts it is called View Payout (there are two keys with a table). You can see the control panel below. Due to keys +/- you can regulate your bets. The button Select Lines will help you to get as many lines as you need — from 1 to 9. If you are an excited player, just use the button Max Bet. You can set up Expert mode to launch the game automatically due to the Autoplay option.
How to Play Skull Duggery
Firstly, you need to learn the table of payouts. Then you should consider the value of coins, their number per line and several lines to activate. After that, you can start the gameplay in the search of pirate treasure together with your crew. Besides basic spins of the slot, a player can get more rewards due to the bonus round. Just wait for three or more bonus icons. Read more concerning the bonus round below.
During this round, you should guess what pirate is a thief who stole the captain's treasure. A Bonus symbol looks like a thief with a trunk on his shoulder. The chosen one pirate goes to the sea to feed fish and you get a generous reward. Unfortunately, the game does not provide free spins, but it’s compensated by a colorful bonus feature. Besides the bonuses, you can get a benefit due to the game symbols. Learn more about them in the following paragraph.
When you play Skull Duggery you will face some standard icons like a jug of beer, treasure map, a pirate with a red beard and green parrot, banana, coconuts, peach, orange, a bunch of grapes. All these basic symbols offer different payouts.
There are also some special symbols that can lead to huge payouts. These icons are the following:
- Wild Symbol looks like the game logo with an inscription Skull Duggery. This icon substitutes for basic pictures but not for the Scatter;
- Scatter is presented as a big green skull defending the coins.
See the main characteristic of the Skull Duggery game. Be attentive and your gameplay will provide you with huge payouts.
Main Details of Skull Duggery Slot
Reels — 5;
Pay lines — 9;
Top Features — a Bonus round, Wild Symbols, Multipliers, Scatters;
Maximum payout — 60,000;
Min bet — 0.01;
Max bet — 45;
Autoplay — yes;
Wild Symbol — available;
Scatter — available;
RTP — 95.8%.
Advantages of Skull Duggery Game
- the highest level of graphics & excellent music;
- access to the top features as a Bonus option that leads to more wins;
- high RTP that is up to 95.5%;
- an exciting theme dedicated to pirates & treasure;
- large payouts — to €60,000;
Who is Intended to Play Skull Duggery?
- newbies who want both new experience & some wins;
- experienced gamblers who need to get generous rewards;
- people who adore playing slots;
- guys who love pirate theme;
- Microgaming fans.
Pirates: Who Are They?
When the first ships and sea trade appeared, pirates started their uneasy business. The Pirate epoch starts from 16-17 centuries. However, some chroniclers think the first pirates appeared before the Egyptian pyramids. About 200 years the gangs of robbers have been destroying international trade. An inscription over a tomb of Rameses says that the pharaoh smashed the people of the sea when they wanted to invade Egypt.
Historians of Ancient Egypt have written a lot about pirates and the Greeks fighting against each other. Only the Roman Empire. It was the largest military endeavor against the sea gangs. Nowadays, pirates are exotic, but modern gangs still invade ships and sell people to slavery.
We have collected some unbelievable facts concerning the pirates. Let’s check them out:
- The Bahamian Islands were a paradise for pirates in the 18th century. About thousands of thieves lived in Nassau, the capital of the sea anarchy.
- Blackbeard or Edward Thatch was the most violent pirate ever. He and his crew operated around the eastern coast. Everybody was afraid of Blackbeard because knew this guy didn’t take the prisoners. First of all, he killed everyone on the board of the captured ship, then he calculated the income.
- The Jolly Roger was not the only flag of the pirates. It was used only since the 17th century. Every captain decided on his own what symbols could be pictured on the flag.
- Bartholomew Roberts or Black Bart was considered the luckiest pirate of the 18th century. He invaded about 400 ships including royal and military ones. People made legends about Black Bart’s courage and confidence.
- Why did pirates wear earrings? Movies and books do not lie — pirates wore earrings a lot. They received their jewelry during initiation rituals. Moreover, most pirates believed that earrings could save them from blindness.
- There were a lot of women among the pirates.
- Pirates had both eyes. If you watched some movies, you could notice they wear an eye patch and that is not due to the absence of one eye. Pirates wore an eye patch to condition an eye for an easy fight in the dark and to take the aim.
Fortunately, pirates from Skull Duggery slot cannot reach you, but they offer a lot of rewards. Get all of them and become the master of the seas!
About Microgaming Provider
In the online casino industry, there is only one leader Microgaming, an innovative developer of video slots and casino games across the globe. Since 1994, the provider creates more and more high-quality products with new solutions and features. Here you can see the pros of Microgaming video slots and check why thousands of users prefer this developer to others:
- high-quality graphics & visual effect that help to dive deep into the gameplay;
- over 800 unique video slots of numerous themes;
- the games are translated into 45 languages;
- over 600 licensed online casinos provide Microgaming slots on its platforms;
- the largest jackpots you can ever get. An interesting fact about a guy who won over 17 million Euro — this event was added to the Guinness World Records as the biggest jackpot payout in an online slot;
- one new product per month — the players enjoy the slot monthly;
- all products are tested in an international organization eCOGRA (eCommerce Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance) to protect the players.
How to Play Skull Duggery on Slots.io?
On our website, you have a chance to play video slots online without registration. Moreover, you can get your money instantly to the balance. Learn below a small guide on how to become our user:
- Play Skull Duggery;
- Get your win within 5 minutes.
On Slots.io, you will find over 600 original video slots from famous brands as NetEnt, Yggdrasil, OneTouch, etc. We present various themes — from Jungle adventures to slots about animals.
The Skull Duggery slot machine has attractive features. The gameplay is dynamic with an amazing plot. The interface is easy-to-use made in bright colors. Speaking about the positive options we should mention is a low range of bets. The most profitable feature is a Bonus game full of good payouts. This means you must join the pirate crew immediately to get some benefits.